Christmas is the season of hope, love, and family. However, it’s hard to feel the festive spirit in the middle of the pandemic. For months, we’ve witnessed losing our loved ones, being cooped up in our homes, and feeling uncertain about the future.
To boost the Christmas spirit, Lumina Homes will give away one house-and-lot unit at GMA’s “Kapuso Bigay Premyo sa Pasko” Christmas promo.
The Angelique Inner Unit Townhouse is part of Lumina Homes’ diverse catalog, which strengthens its goal to provide homes to every Filipino. The 35-square-meter townhouse, which sits on top of a 36-square-meter lot, is a place where families can celebrate the Christmas season together.
The Angelique Townhouse includes a living room, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms, one toilet and bath, one carport provision, and a service area. It’s a homey space that all families need to experience the hopeful and festive spirit of Christmas.
To join, participants must follow these simple steps:
- Wait for the “Kapuso Bigay Premyo sa Pasko” invite plug that will be broadcast during the commercial gaps at GMA and GTV. You can also learn about the mechanics at http://promos.gmanetwork.com/gmapromos/.
- Before joining, make sure to have a proof of purchase of the following products:
BEAR BRAND® Fortified Powdered Milk Drink
One (1) empty pack of any of the following:
- BEAR BRAND® Fortified Powdered Milk Drink 33g, 99g/114g, 150g/170g, 320g, 700g/770g, 900g/1kg, 1.2kg, 1.6kg, 2kg, 2.4kg
- BEAR BRAND® Fortified Choco Milk Drink 29g, 150g, 300g, 900g
- BEAR BRAND® Fortified Real Strawberry Milk Drink 300g
Only packaging with an expiration date of April 2022 onwards is accepted.
- Two (2) empty packs of MILO® 24g
- One (1) empty pack of MILO® 48g, 300g, 600g, 624g, 1kg, 1.2kg
Only packaging with an expiration date of May 2022 onwards is accepted.
NESCAFÉ® Creamy White
- Two (2) empty packs of NESCAFÉ® Creamy White 29g or
- One (1) empty pack of NESCAFÉ® Creamy White Twin pack 58g
Only packaging with an expiration date of August 2022 onwards is accepted
AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning
- Mix five (5) empty packs of AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix 7g or 8g
Remember, a combination of proof-of-purchase from different sponsors is not allowed.
- Write the following details on a piece of paper:
- Complete Home Address
- Contact Number
- Handwritten Signature
For more chances of winning, you can also include the name of the Sari-Sari store where you got your proof-of-purchase:
- Name of a valid Sari-Sari Store
- Complete address of the Sari-Sari Store
- Contact number of the Sari-Sari Store owner
Here’s an example of a complete entry for participants:
Name: Antonio Encias
Age: 45 years old
Address: 1975 Zobel St. Singalong, Manila
Contact no.: 09171777777
Signature: Antonio Encias
Sari-Sari Store Name: Joy Sari-Sari Store
Address of Sari-Sari Store: 1980 Zobel St. Singalong, Manila
Tel No of Sari-Sari Store: 09077771777
- Place the paper and a proof-of-purchase in a plain white envelope of any size (long o short envelope) and include the following details at the back:
- Kapuso Bigay Premyo sa Pasko
- Included brands
- Area of residence (NCR, Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao)
Here’s an example for participants:
KAPUSO BIGAY PREMYO SA PASKO
- Drop your entry with the complete details and proof-of-purchase in the drop boxes located at chosen Mercury Drug branches or the GMA Network Annex Building, EDSA corner Timog Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City, 1103.
The 10-week “Kapuso Bigay Premyo sa Pasko” Christmas promo will give bigger, more exciting prizes to over 3,000 Kapuso winners in the daily, weekly, and grand draws! There will be 1,400 cash winners of P1,000, 70 winners of P10,000 Pasko-buhayan cash packages, 50 winners of P100,000 Grand Aguinaldo cash packages, and a Grand Prize winner of a brand-new house and lot from Lumina Homes.
Lumina Homes remains committed to providing Filipino families an affordable home to call their own nine years since its launch, especially during the Christmas season.
For more information, visit https://www.lumina.com.ph/. Like and follow @luminahomesofficial on Facebook or contact 0917-629- 6523.